ENGIN'S BROCOLI SOUP
here is my own recipe: Engin's Brocoli Soup: (I do not have any idea about the amounts of the ingredients, some how I mix everything with each other :thumbup:)
1) I Boil the brocoli a little, 3-4 minutes.
2) A spoonful butter or ghee is renderd in the saucepan.
3) A few cumin seeds are added. I add plenty. ( 2-3 minutes- the seeds are roasted)
4) Spoonful flour - you can decide the amount of flour - is added and they are mixed. (I use blender here)
5) The water of boiled brocolie is added here - little by little (Sometimes I add milk aswell but ayurveda is completely againts the consamption of milk with salty things- so it is up to you- yet with milk I should confess that it becomes scrumptious)
6) I mix them with a blender and boil this liquid, till flour is cooked.
7) I add the brocolie and mix the whole "liquid" with a blender.
*)I add salt, black pepper.
*)Boil it 1 minute or more, and make it completey mixed.
I hope it is clear, I mean what I do. But I should say that it is really delicious, healthy and easy to digest.
So the soup is ready. Good appetite.