Divine delicious egg less, wheatless chocolate cake
Divine Egg less, Wheat less Chocolate cake
½ cup of organic soya flour
¾ cup of organic rice flour
1 ½ tsp bicarbonate of soda
½ tsp cream of tartar
2 tbsp organic cocoa
1 tsp vanilla or small piece of vanilla pod
¼ cup of soya milk powder
½ cup of kefir yoghurt
½ cup butter ghee/ butter
¼ cup organic milk/ soya milk/ rice milk
2/3 cup organic sugar
2 small organic bananas
1 tsp of freshly finely chopped ginger/ grated orange peel
1 slab of organic milk chocolate
1 slab of organic dark chocolate
1. Preheat oven to 175 C/350 F
2. grease 20 cm cake tin with some ghee or butter
3. Sift soya flour, rice flour, bicarb and cream of tartar. Add cocoa.
4. Mix soya milk powder with yoghurt, add vanilla, ghee, sugar, ginger and mashed bananas. Add milk. Mix in lots of love till creamy.
5. add the liquid mixture to the dry mixture and blend it all with an extra dose of love for a while (using a wooden spoon is much nicer than the electric mixer – though your arms get a bit tired – must be all the love that is flowing from your heart that makes your arm a bit tired)
6. Pour into your prepared tin and add ½ slab of dark choc pieces on top of mixture. Bake for about 50 min.
When finish brake and grate the rest of the chocolate and sprinkle it all over the cake. Enjoy with a big dollop of fresh cream.
Remember to have loving thoughts in your mind while you are baking the cake and use as much organic products as possible!