How to Post images
We've made it very simple to post images. Here's how to do it....
1) Find an image that you would like to post (It must be on your pc! No not the picture frame on the wall. It must be in digital format in one of your folders). Once you find the image, right click it and view its properties. The site will only accept images that have a file size of around 500Kb.
2) Once you have found your image, come back to the website and click on Create Content and then Forum Topic which is on the right hand menu, towards the bottom.
3) Once you have typed out what you have to say, scroll to the bottom and click on File Attachments
4) Click Browse and browse to the folder in your computer where the image is stored. Then click Attach.
5) The image will start to upload and will be attached to your forum post. It will automatically be resized so it fits nicely in the website.
6) Now to make it appear in the post...It takes a simple piece of code to do this. Here's what you must type
[inline:x=this is my description]
Very simple. The x represents the number of the image you attached. Lets say you only attached 1 image, then you will replace x with 1. The =this is my description is the alt text that appears when you hold your mouse over the image. Its considered good practise to do this so that people who's eyes don't work will know what the image is about even though they can't see it.
For the beautiful butterfly below, here is the example of what I typed in...
[inline:1=butterflies with transparent wings ]
I only had attached 1 file to the forum post. If I attached 2 images then I would replace x with 2 to show the second picture. You can post as many images as you like in one post.
Any problems, just reply to this post and we'll try to fix it.
The code for the second image of Wendy is:
[inline:2=wendy the witch ]